- New Jersey STEM month
- On-line videos
- Prepare for the Challenge: connect what you are learning in STEM courses in school to rapidly growing fields with multiple career opportunities.
- STEM Stories for Your Life: make the connection between the Next Generation Science Standards and real world applications.
- Ready for College/Career: take the survey to find out how close to the mark you are to being ready for the challenges of college or a career.
- “Stealth STEM” through LearnDoEarn experiential games.
- Hiring Game: Teams form mock companies and compete for the best engineering, managerial and administrative talent and discover which occupations are the most in-demand.
- Avatar University: Learn about the college admissions process from a ‘behind-the-scenes’ perspective to understand what colleges consider important and which high school courses can have the greatest impact on your future.
Video funding provided by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, the Horizon Foundation for New Jersey, and the Verizon Foundation.